All destinations and suppliers have their own rules related to COVID-19. For example, you may be required to quarantine upon arrival in some locations. Some locations may require masks or social distancing, or they may require you to provide proof of vaccination or negative testing. While Forum Educational Travel will try to assist you in understanding these requirements, you are responsible for understanding these requirements and must not rely on any representations made by Forum Educational Travel. Should you be denied entry to any destination or attraction, Forum Educational Travel will not be responsible for any such denial, or any cost associated therewith.
As we plan our Forum Festivals Spring 2022 season, we have developed guidelines for participants regarding our safety plans regarding COVID 19.
- We will follow both CDC and State of California guidelines governing requirements surrounding the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Each festival venue may establish requirements relating to events and gatherings. We will update our participants of those changes, accordingly.
- Because circumstances change very rapidly, we will notify directors about any policy changes closer to each festival date.
- Changes to our normal festival format may occur. As we get closer to the actual festival dates, we will have a better insight of changes at the festival.
- For overnight travelers, our hotel partners are dedicated to the highest protocols. These protocols may include increased frequency of cleaning in public spaces, disinfecting surfaces in guest rooms, etc. Charter bus companies have also implemented advanced sanitation protocols which include enhanced air filtration, hand sanitizers, and daily disinfection.
- Revised itineraries may be necessary as sites and attractions update rules for social distancing, masks, etc. We will continue to monitor how these updates may affect your trip.
- The safety of our participants and staff members remains our primary concern. If you have any questions about our COVID 19 Festival Policy, please don’t hesitate to email us directly.
We are working remotely, so email is still the quickest way to reach us. Our Facebook page and our e-newsletter provide timely updates, so we encourage you to sign up for those. As we navigate through extraordinary times, we appreciate your patience and support. As we await young musicians’ return to a Forum Festival, we envision that each festival will be great day of music! That’s our goal and our focus.