As we slowly creep into a new normal, music educators still seek performance options for young musicians.
Never fear! There’s still time!
Give us a call – With our experience and ideas, you can plan an outstanding experience that includes all the essentials – learning, fun, and performance! After all, we’ve been developing terrific resources for 27 years. A great festival trip to your choice destination is just a phone call away.
How about five tips to get you started?
- What will your school administration allow? It’s an ever-evolving set of guidelines but by doing a little homework up front you’ll increase the likelihood of making a festival trip happen. Start with this first step.
- Be flexible. You couldn’t start planning early. So, give us a range of dates that will work in your schedule. Friday festival dates fill up quickly, however we offer many Saturday morning options. Have an open mind and let’s get started!
- Explore alternate activities. Maybe this is the year to explore different activities because of social distancing.
For instance, most theme parks include outdoor rides, shows, and dining. Miniature golfing, going to a sporting event, or head to the beach for a group picnic. Enjoying a group meal outdoors might be just the thing to develop teamwork in your group. Let’s team up to find the right activity for your group given the world in which we now inhabit.
- Don’t delay decision making. Because time is not on your side, be prepared to make quick decisions so you don’t lose out. Making speedy decisions may not be in your comfort zone but collecting everyone’s opinions at this date may impede the possibility of making a festival trip happen.
- Explore safety protocols and concerns. This may be the number one aspect that makes a trip sound more comfortable to administration and parents. We can help you with your specific concerns.
Best way to stay up on the news? Sign up for our e-newsletter or include us in your Facebook posts.
You might be getting a late start, but you can still WOW your students with a fantastic and rewarding trip this year. We’re only an email or phone call away and invite you contact us to get started.