Thank you for visiting Forum Music Festivals!
CREATE A PROFILE:
REGISTER FOR A FESTIVAL:
- Log-on with your username and password and go to Festival Registrations.
- Select your package options from One Day Park Package, Custom Overnight Package, Judges’ Invitational Competition-One Day, Judges’ Invitation Competition-Overnight Package.
- Select the blue “New Registration” button.
- Select your festival location.
- Select your preferred Festival date and click “Next.”
- Select your activities – choose from various theme parks or make a note of a custom request under Other.
- If you have not signed in at this point you will be prompted to do so.
- Insert your total number of students and chaperones (do not include directors in the chaperone count).
- Would you like us to include meal vouchers at the theme park? Select the box if so.
- Would you like us to provide a transportation quote or will you be handling your own transportation? Select your option and then click “Next.”
- If you have registered before, your school should appear on the next page. Click “Edit” and review for up-to-date information.
- If you have not registered before or need to add a new school click “Create New School.” Once your information is added, select the button next to the school you are registering and click “Next.”
- Click “Create New Ensemble” and input the accurate information. Click “Create New Ensemble” for each individual ensemble. Once all of your ensembles are listed, click “Review Registration.”
- Review all information on this page. Select the box that you have read our FAQ page and agree to all terms. Include any information in the right orange box that will be helpful for us for scheduling.
- Hit “Click to Register” or we will not receive your registration – IMPORTANT!
- You will receive a confirmation page with a link to pay your registration fees or to request an invoice. An emailed and post mailed invoice and contract will be forwarded to you.