At this time of year, travel planners are probably encouraging you to book your 2019 student trip now. Take note – booking before the end of the school year definitely has benefits for your trip.
With early planning…
- Your current and potential students get a glimmer of what’s ahead! Excitement builds and recruits students!
- More time for fundraising and more time for your students’ families to budget for the trip means higher participation.
- Your travel planner has more leverage to book hotels, buses, and attractions at a lower rate. Waiting till closer to your travel date makes fewer choices available and can increase your trip costs.
- Your group has a better shot in reserving the attractions that you want. For example, Disney Performing Arts offers wonderful workshops and performances in the parks, but many of the popular dates fill up a year in advance.
- Your performing group has more rehearsal time and more time to prepare.
- You get your first choice date and destination.
Start planning and talking up the trip with your students now! You have everything to win and nothing to lose! Give us a call at 1-888-763-6786 to discuss ideas and destinations. Let’s get started on a memorable trip for your program!